Sunday, June 14, 2009

Some Announcements and the P Set

Good morning! I'm here with the P set of my Mico ABC alphas. But before that, I'd like to remind you first about the Summer Style Sale I'm having at Exquisite Scraps. All my Photoshop style sets are available at a 50% discount just until tomorrow, June 15. Check out the product previews below.






Also, I'm on the QC team of a new and upcoming designer resource store, Elite Designer Resources. We're having a big Saturday sale over at the store. You still have a few hours left to take advantage of this awesome sale. Click the following advertisement to go to the store.


Now that all the reminders have been given, here's the P set of my Mico ABC alphas. As always, click the image to download. Don't forget to leave some love!


Wine and Cheese and the Father sampler set of my Personalize It kit are still available for download. Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

bloghopping! :-) have a nice day! :-)
http://gjramos.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jun. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you! I love the brown/blue combo - I even have shoes to match!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More