Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Hour and A Birthday Treat

Good morning everyone! Welcome to my 100th post, and since it's my birthday this Friday, I have another freebie kit for you this week plus some new treats at the store. Before I give you the first installment of my new kit though, I'd like to share with you the Birthday treats I have at Exquisite Scraps. My big Birthday Bash kit is at a discounted price of $4.00 and I also created an Add On kit for it. The Add On kit, priced at $2.00, has 3 papers and 9 birthday/party embellishments. As an added treat for everyone, I've setup a Birthday Special at the store. The Birthday Special is comprised of the Birthday Bash kit and the Add On kit and it's available this week just for $5.00. After my birthday on Friday it'll go back to its original price of $6.00. Head over to the store this week to take advantage of this Big Birthday Treat. Check out the following previews for more information on my Birthday kits.






Now on to my birthday week's freebie kit, let me present you Happy Hour. It has 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of simple silver lowercase alpha. It's perfect for scrapping adult party pictures and after-work or after-school get-together pictures. See the image below for the full kit preview and then click on the second image for the papers. Don't forget to leave some love.



Embellishments will be available tomorrow.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 16 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More