Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Hour Embellishments

Hello everyone! Before I give you the embellishments of Happy Hour, I'd like to remind you about the Birthday treats I have at Exquisite Scraps. My big Birthday Bash kit is at a discounted price of $4.00 and its Add On kit is available at $2.00. The Birthday Special I've setup at the store is available at a dollar off until after my birthday this Friday. Head over to the store this week to take advantage of this Big Birthday Treat. Check out the following previews for more information on my Birthday kits.






Here's the embellishments of this week's freebie kit - Happy Hour. Hope you like them. As always, click on the image to download. Don't forget to leave some love.


The silver alpha will be up tomorrow morning!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

6 comments:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Download doesn't seem to be working...getting javascript error...love your work...TY

I seem to be having a problem downloading this file. Mediafire says there is a Java error. I have since downloaded another file from Media Fire with no problem so can't understand why this link will not work.

THanks for all that you share :)

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

So cute, great work!
Thanks so much for your sharing!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More