Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Hour Alpha

Good morning! I'm here with the silver alpha matching my Happy Hour kit. But before I get to the freebie, I'd like to again remind you of the Birthday treats I have at Exquisite Scraps. My big Birthday Bash kit is available at a discounted price of $4.00 and its Add On kit is currently priced at $2.00. The Birthday Special I've setup at the store is available at $5.00 until after my birthday this Friday. Head over to the store now to take advantage of this Big Birthday Treat. See the following previews for more information on my Birthday kits.






Now that the reminders are done, here's the matching alpha of Happy Hour. Click the following preview to get the silver alpha. Don't forget to leave some love.


Some of you have been leaving comments about having problems downloading my files. I'm not sure what's wrong but the files are in my mediafire account and not everyone is having problems. I even test downloaded yesterday's embellishments and I was able to do so without any trouble. If you encounter any problem at the moment you're downloading, please try to download the file again after an hour or so. It might just be mediafire having their routine maintenance. I know it sucks but I'm sorry, I can't see what the problem seems to be from my end. Anyway, have a nice day ahead of you and I hope you all get to download today's file without any trouble.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

You have a lot of fun celebrations in your kits...wowZerS!

I have new blog lessons each day this week, so come by if you get a chance!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

A terrific alpha, thank you

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More