Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chocolate Strawberry Matching Alphas

Good morning! I'm here with the matching alpha for the Chocolate Strawberry kit. But before I give them to you, I'd like to again remind you about the Summer Style Sale I'm having at Exquisite Scraps. All my Photoshop style sets are available at a 50% discount until Monday next week, June 15. Check out the product previews below.






Okay, now here's the matching alpha of my Chocolate Strawberry kit. It's a set of lowercase chipboard alpha using the argyle paper included in the Tuesday download of my freebie kit. Click the image to download the alphas. Don't forget to leave some love and as always, comments and suggestions are welcome.


By the way, to the person who left a comment on my Tuesday post, please email me with more details on what doesn't work so I can help you with it. My email is on the Profile section of my blog's sidebar. Thanks! And just to remind everyone, my share to the Anything Goes Blog Train is still available for download until June 15. You can see my post here.

Have a nice day everyone!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

5 comments:

Thank you so much for this pretty kit. The alpha is adorable!

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jun [LA 04:05am, NY 06:05am, UK 11:05am, OZ 09:05pm] ).

Thanks so much for this lovely kit.
I love the collours.
hug from Holland

Thank yoou for the alpha. The kit title sounds good enough to eat. You use some of my daughters favorite colors. Thanks again. Have a great day.

Very cute kit. Thank you for sharing. I plan several bragbook pages.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More