Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Embellishments: Chocolate Strawberry

Hi everyone. I'm back with the embellishments for Chocolate Strawberry. But before that, I'd like to remind you about the Summer Style Sale I'm having at Exquisite Scraps. All my Photoshop style sets are available at a 50% discount until Monday next week, June 15. See the product previews below.






Here now are the embellishments of this week's very sweet, very girly freebie kit. Hope you like them.


The matching alpha will be available tomorrow morning!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

Thank you for the pretty elements and I'm looking forward to that cute alpha!

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Sweet, soft colors. Great for my two daughters. Thank you.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More