Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chocolate Strawberry and a Summer Style Sale

Good morning! After last week's slew of blog train freebies, I'm back with a new freebie kit for you. But before I give you the first installment of my new kit, I'd like to share with you the Summer Style Sale I'm having at Exquisite Scraps. All my style sets are available at a 50% discount from now until Monday next week, June 15. Head over to the store this week to take advantage of this summer style sale. Check out the following previews for more information on the products included in the sale.






Now back to my freebie kit, let me present you Chocolate Strawberry. It has 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alpha made from a pink, brown, and white color palette. See the image below for the full kit preview and then click on the second image for the papers. Don't forget to leave some love.



See you tomorrow for the embellishments.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

6 comments:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm] ).

Thanks so much for this kit. I have the perfect photo for it!

the kit is beautiful but I can't seem to download it. It states that the file is no longer on mediafile. Any suggestions?

Thank you very much for these papers. They are beautiful. I really appreciate it.
djsm

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Thank you for the lovely kit!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More