Monday, June 1, 2009

Commercial Use: Father Word Art Set

Hi again! I'm back with my part in the CU blog train. As a Father's Day tribute to those special men in our lives, I created a CU Personalize It Set using the word, Father. Click the following preview to download the word art set.


This Personalize It set is also a sampler pack and will be available for download indefinitely. If you want a Personalize It set created for a name or word of your choice, I'm still taking orders. You can purchase the order kit from my blog store. Anyway, here's the complete list of the train stops. We're all on different time zones so the other designers might not have their parts up yet.

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations
Justine with: PSP Addict
Sky with: Sky's Scraps
Jessica with: Scraps By Jessica
Ali with: Designs By Ali
Jill with: Created By Jill
Julie with: Bits N Bobs
Sarah with: Pimp My Tags With Scraps
Nita with: Anti Social Distortions
Wendy and Sarah at: Kikkin Kreations
Charly with: Country Hallow Creations
Hutchs Baby with: HBS Faith In Christ Scraps
Anna with: Delicious Scraps
Pia with: Digital Blue Print <-- you are here

XOXOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Father's Day Theme post on Jun. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Thanks so much for sharing. XOXO

Thank you very much for sharing this great Word Art!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More