Thursday, February 26, 2009

Layout Template #2

Hi! I'd like to remind everyone (again) about the discounted rate I'm offering for my Personalize It sets. The last day for the discount is on Saturday, but don't worry because the set will still be available after February. The order kit can be purchased at my digistore. See the previews below for more details:

Personalize It Word Art Set
Personalize It Advertisement
Personalize It Instructions

The February and March Personalize It sets are still available here on my blog and at my digistore, absolutely free. However, I will be retiring the February set at the end of the month as well as all the parts of the Missing Piece Valentine's kit.

Anyway...here's another layout template freebie. It's still part of the scrapbook project I'm working on for some friends. I hope you like it as much as the first one. Click the preview to download the template. Don't forget to leave some love!


Have a good day ahead of you!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More