Sunday, March 1, 2009

Announcements and Two ABC Alpha Freebies

Hi everyone! Good morning! A few reminders and announcements first. I've retired the links to the Missing Piece Valentine's kit and the February Personalize It set but the March set is still available at my digistore for free. The Personalize It Word Art set is also back to its original rate of $4.00. See the images below for more details on my Personalize It set:

Personalize It Word Art Set
Personalize It Advertisement
Personalize It Instructions

Check out the rest of my digistore if you want to purchase any of the freebies that you missed.

Now that I've gotten the reminders out of the way, I'm giving you two freebies today - the Y installment of the Aouie ABC alphas and the first set of the Mico ABC alphas. Click the previews to download the alphas. And as always, comments and suggestions are very much welcome. Don't forget to leave some love!



I didn't put the Missing Piece kit and the February Personalize It set in my digistore but let me know if you want to purchase it and I can transfer it to the store. Anyway...enjoy what's left of the weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More