Monday, February 23, 2009

Layout Template #1

Hi! First of all, I'd like to remind everyone about the discounted rate I'm offering for my Personalize It sets. I know I must sound like a broken record already but the last day for the discount is coming up and I just want everyone to be able to take advantage of it. The order kit can be purchased at my digistore. See the images below for more details:

Personalize It Word Art Set
Personalize It Advertisement
Personalize It Instructions

The February and March Personalize It sets are also still available here on my blog and at my digistore, absolutely free. However, I will be retiring the February set at the end of the month so get it while you can.

Anyway...I'm currently in the process of putting together a scrapbook for my friends and in line with the project, I turned one of the pages into a layout template to give away as a freebie. It has space for seven pictures so those of you doing Project 365 could use it for your weekly layouts. Enjoy the template - I hope you like it. Click the preview to download. Don't forget to leave some love!


Good night everyone, I'm off to bed!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 24 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Thank you, Pia, for the template! I just love your work. I am SO HAPPY with the Personalize It set you made for me.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More