Thursday, February 12, 2009

February & March Personalize It Set

Good morning! Just reposting my Personalize It ads. I would also like to remind everyone that the discounted rate will only be available until the end of February so be sure to purchase the Personalize It Order Kit before the 28th to avail of the discounted price.

Personalize It Word Art Set
Personalize It Advertisement
Personalize It Instructions
Anyway...some of you have been asking for free samples of my Personalized It sets. As a response to your requests, I created a set each for February and March and they will be available on my freebie blog and my store blog, respectively. See the previews of both sets below. Click on the February preview to download the February set and the March preview to go to my digistore to download the March set.



Enjoy!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Thank you for sharing. I love the colorful month names. They add something to the pages....

What a cute idea!! Thanks for sharing!

Th♥nks very much for sharing!

DID YOU ALREADY HAVE JANUARYS ?
LUV LUV LUV ALL YOUR CREATIVITY !!!!
THANK YOU ;~}

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More