Sunday, February 22, 2009

ABC Alphas: X

Hi everyone! Good morning! Just wanted to post the X ABC alphas before I leave for the day. But before I give you the alphas, I'd like to remind you that it's the last week to avail of the discounted rate for the Personalize It sets and the last week to grab my Missing Piece kit. Just go back a few pages to get the papers, embellishments, and alphas. Don't forget to visit my digistore if you want to purchase any of the freebies that you missed. Also, the Lifting Hopes Charity Collaboration kit and Add On are still available at Pretty Scrappy.

Now that I've gotten the reminders out of the way, here are the X Alphas. I can't believe we're down to the last few Aouie ABC alphas. I'm putting together a new set of ABC alphas and I hope I finalize them before I give away the Z installment. Anyway...click the preview to download the X alphas. Don't forget to leave some love!


Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 22 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More