Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Missing Piece

Hi everyone! Here is the initial installment of the Valentine's freebie I promised last Thursday. This is also my first kit freebie and I really hope everyone likes it. I meant it for use on Valentine layouts but I think I made it general enough that it can also be used for other events. Here is the full kit preview and you can click on the preview below that to download the papers. Don't forget to leave some love and as always, comments and suggestions are welcome.



The V ABC alphas won't be available tomorrow, instead I'll be posting the link for the Missing Piece elements, and then the alphas on Monday.

Good night!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Valentine post on Jan. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

This looks like a fun kit! Thank you so much. Great effort!!! Thanks for sharing.

I love this stunning kit especially the matching alphas... I made a layout out of it, i hope you will like it. Thanks for sharing...

Love Always,
My Simple Thoughts N Creations
My PhotoBlog

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More