Thursday, January 29, 2009

Months of the Year in Bulldog Clips

Good afternoon! Here are the bulldog clips I engraved with the different months of the year. These are the months version of the clips I posted the other day. I hope you can use these in your Project 365 layouts to label and hold your photos. Just click on the preview below to download the Word Art. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.


Just a heads up, I'll be posting a valentine's freebie one of these days. Remember to check back for it.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

These clips are absolutely great! Thank you.

What a wonderful idea. You are so creative. Thanks

What a wonderful idea. You are so creative. Thanks

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More