Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brown Torn Cardboard

Hi! I'm back with another alpha freebie. But before that, I think I'll do some shameless advertising first. I'd like to remind everyone about the discounted rate I'm offering for my Personalize It sets. The last day for it is on February 28 and that's just nine days away. You can purchase the order kit here. Refer to the images below for more details:

Personalize It Word Art Set
Personalize It Advertisement
Personalize It Instructions

If you want to see an actual sample of a Personalize It set, the February and March sets are still available for download. Also, the Lifting Hopes Charity Collaboration kit and Add On are still available at Pretty Scrappy and all proceeds will go to NFED. I hope you support this charity kit - it's for a good cause after all.

Now that I got those reminders out of the way, here's my second alpha freebie for the week. I hope you like them. Click on the preview to download the alphas. Don't forget to leave some love!


Have a good day ahead of you!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

7 comments:

Your alphas rock!! Thank you! :)

Great Alpha.
Thank you so much.
Lotsa' love1

Cool alpha...thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you very much for the wonderful alpha! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More