Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Green Glitter Alphas and my New Online Catalog

Hi! My fingers are about to fall off from completing the Personalize It orders that came in over the weekend and I'm glad I've already caught up on the current orders. I'm pretty much available now, so orders can come pouring in again. By the way, if you want a sample set of my Personalize It word arts, the February and March sets are still available.

I've also organized an online catalog for my digital goods. I created a multiply account and uploaded the previews of my store products as well as pictures of each word art element included in a standard Personalize It set. Click the following image to view my Personalize It Catalog:


On to my mid-week freebie. Since it's been awhile since I had an alpha freebie, here are some glitter alphas in green. I hope you like them. Click on the preview to download the alphas. Comments and suggestions, as always are much appreciated.


Have a good afternoon!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Thank you very much for this fun alpha! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More