Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sampler Pack: Moving In

Good morning! I'm here with the sampler pack of my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Moving In. This sampler pack contains 5 select elements - 1 paper and 4 embellishments - from my Moving In kit. The full kit has a total of 10 papers, an assortment of 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See the previews below for more information on this kit and click on the last image to download the sampler pack.





See you on Sunday for the next Joey ABC alpha set.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Thanks so much for the freebie!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More