Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fun in the Sun: Sunshine and Lollipops

Good morning! If you were looking for the next set of Joey ABC alphas, it's on hold for the week since it's time for the bits and bobs blog train. But before I give you the link to my contribution, I would like to remind you again about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Moving In. This kit has 10 papers, 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See below for the previews of my latest kit.




Now on to my contribution to the bits and bobs fun in the sun blog train. I present to you Sunshine and Lollipops, a personal use kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alpha. Click the preview below to download the parts of my kit.


This kit will be available until August 31 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

Train Station

Bits N Bobs
Artmamas Studio
Digital BluePrint <-- you are here
Black widow Creationz
Gothic Inspirations
Miggins does scrapsville
Pinks Poetic Scraps
Creative Disorder Scraps
Created by Jill

Enjoy this month's round of blog train freebies!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

thank you so much for sharing!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More