Sunday, August 8, 2010

Joey ABC 12th Set

Good morning. I'm back with my usual Sunday ABC alpha freebie, but before I give you the links, I would like to remind you about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Moving In. This kit has 10 papers, 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha, and is available at a dollar off until August 15. See below for the previews of my latest kit.




As promised, here's the L set of my Joey ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

Thank you for the L's! Great alpha set!

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

Thanks You for the L's. I am in love with this set. I am sooo glad I got my computer fixed and back in time. I don't want to miss a letter.

Love this alphabet!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More