Sunday, August 1, 2010

Underwater Creatures: Deep Blue Sea

Good morning! I know you're looking for my usual Sunday ABC alpha freebie, but since it is the first day of the month, I'm here instead with my first blog train freebie for August. But before I give you the links to my contribution, I would like to tell you about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Moving In. This kit has 10 papers, 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha, and is available at a dollar off until August 15. See below for the previews of my latest kit.




Now for my contribution to the goodie underwater creatures blog train. My part is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available for the entire month of August even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. When you're done downloading the parts of my contribution, head back to the official Goodie Train blog for the next stop.

Enjoy this blog train freebie and see you next Sunday for the next set of Joey ABC alphas.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

Thank you for sharing... the octopus is sooooo cute!!!!!
Lix

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Thanks very much for sharing your awesome part to this fabulous blog train!!

Thank you so much for this wonderful kit!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More