Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to Regular Sunday Programming

Good morning. I'm here with my regular Sunday ABC alpha freebie, but before I give you the links, I would like to remind you about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Moving In. This kit has 10 papers, 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See below for the previews of my latest kit.




Now let's go on to the 13th set of my Joey ABC alphas - the letter M. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Thanks for your great alpha set!

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More