Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Last Fairytale Kit of the Series

Good afternoon! I almost forgot to post this. I'm here with my latest mini kit freebie and the last of my Children's Fairytale series, Under the Sea. This mini kit is inspired by the Disney classic, The Little Mermaid. It has 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alphas. See the image below for the full kit preview and then click on the second image for the papers. Don't forget to leave some love.



See you tomorrow for the embellishments!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More