Thursday, July 1, 2010

Freedom of Expression: Graffiti Art

Good morning! I'm here with my first blog train freebie for July. But before I give you the link to my contribution, I would like to remind you first of my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Little China. My Little China kit has 10 papers, at least 30 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See below for the previews of my lovely new kit.




Now for my contribution to the gothic inspirations freedom of expression blog train. My contribution is a set of uppercase S4H alphabet, Graffiti Art. Click the preview below to download the alphabet.


This set of alphabet will be available until July 15 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

HEADQUARTERS

Kelly with: Angels Designz
Angel with: Angel Flower Scraps
Nita with: A.S.D. Graphics
Julie with: Bits N Bobs
Candy with: Candys Treasures
Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps
Stuart with: Creative Crazy Scraps
Nikki with: Creative Intentionz
Muriel with: Creative-Disorder
Crystal with: Belle of the Ball
Dani with: Darkmoon's Dream
Wy with: Designs by LK
Sarah with: Designs By Sarah
Stina with: Designs by Stina
Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)
Pia with: Digital BluePrint <-- you are here
Conchi with: DNScraps
Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations
Brandi with: Grunge & Glitter
Hezalin with: Heza Scraps
Mystee with: Majik Of Mystee Designz
Victoria with: Maitri Scraps
Edna with: Miss Edna's Place
Sally with: Mythical Designs
NAC with: Naughty Angels Creations
Nette: Nette's NightOwl Works
Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps
Tyger with: Tyger's Tidbits
Julie with: Whispy's D'zines

See you later this afternoon for my next blog train freebie.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Yay! Thank you for your part of this train! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More