Sunday, June 27, 2010

Little China Layouts

Good morning. I'm here with the G set of my Joey ABC alphas. But before that, I would like to remind you again of my latest S4H kit, Little China and to show you some of the layouts I did of my China pictures.

My Little China kit has 10 papers, at least 30 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. It is available at Exquisite Scraps at a dollar off until the end of the month. See below for the previews of my new kit and for the layouts I did of my China trip.










Now for my regular Sunday treat. Here's the G set of my Joey ABC alphas and as always, click the preview to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love.


See you next week for the first round of blog train freebies for July.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

5 comments:

Goody for "G"! Thanks so much!

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Jun 12:22pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

I like your alphabets. I discovered them today from Creative Busy Hands. I downloaded e, f, and g. Is there any way I can go back and get a-d? I'm just starting out in digital scrapbooking. It's a lot of fun.

LOVE your alphas! I also grabbed A, B, & C in your store. Thanks

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More