Thursday, July 1, 2010

Patriotism: Country Pride

Good evening! I'm back with my second blog train freebie for July. But of course before I give you the links to my contribution, I would like to remind you again of my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Little China. This kit has 10 papers, at least 30 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See below for the previews of my latest kit.




Now for my next blog train freebie. My contribution to the goodie patriotic blog train is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alpha all made with the colors of my beloved Philippines' national flag. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available for the entire month of July even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. When you're done downloading the parts of my contribution, head back to the official Goodie Train blog for the next stop.

Enjoy this set of blog train freebies! See you on Sunday for the next set of Joey ABC alphas.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

7 comments:

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Th♥nk you very much for sh♥ring!

Thank you for your part of this train! <3

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

thanks so much for sharing!

This is Fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing! :-)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More