Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kevin's Toybox Embellishments

Good afternoon! I'm back with the embellishments for Kevin's Toybox, but before anything else, I would like to thank everyone who complimented this kit. I hope you like the rest of it. I also want to remind you again of my latest scrap for hire kit at Exquisite Scraps, Bath Time Buddies. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment of more than 30 different embellishments, and 1 full chipboard alpha. Bath Time Buddies is perfect for scrapping your kids' bath time escapades. See the previews below for more information on this lovely new kit.




Now for the embellishments. As always, click on the preview below to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love.


I'll be back tomorrow for the alphas.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

7 comments:

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

This is adorable!!! Thank you so much!

Thank you! This will be great for pages of my grandson. Your generosity is very much appreciated!

Super cute. You'r my favorite freebie of the day. I posted a link at Dig'n Designs.

Thank you very much!!!
Things for boys are hard to come by!
So i VERY much appreciate your generosity!
Thank you for sharing!!!

Thank you for the little boy toys!

I say thank you for this cute compilation. I will make use of two of my nephews for his photos. Really coloured and boyish Latvian.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More