Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kevin's Toybox Alphas

Good afternoon! I'm here with the alphas for Kevin's Toybox, but of course before anything else, I would like to remind you again of my latest scrap for hire kit at Exquisite Scraps, Bath Time Buddies. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment of more than 30 different embellishments, and 1 full chipboard alpha. Bath Time Buddies is perfect for scrapping your kids' bath time escapades. See the previews below for more information on this lovely new kit.




Here now is the link to the matching alphas of my latest mini kit, Kevin's Toybox. As always, click on the preview below to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love.


I would love to post any scrapbook pages created using this kit. You can email me your pages at the address listed above. Enjoy the kit!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

6 comments:

Thank you! This is a very cute kit! I don't have boys, but I have pix of my oldest when she was little and she loved cars and trucks and all sorts of 'boyish' things!

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Love tthe alpha! This kit is just so cute! Thank you! :-)

I LOVE this! I'm always looking for BOY stuff. Thanks!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More