Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Mini Kit - Kevin's Toybox

Good morning! Got to work pretty early so I decided to post the first part of my latest mini kit, Kevin's Toybox right now. But before I give you the papers of my freebie kit, I would like to remind you again of my latest scrap for hire kit at Exquisite Scraps, Bath Time Buddies. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment of more than 30 different embellishments, and 1 full chipboard alpha. Bath Time Buddies is perfect for scrapping your kids' bath time escapades. See the previews below for more information on this lovely new kit.




Now back to my mini kit. Kevin's Toybox has 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alphas. See the image below for the full kit preview and then click on the second image for the papers. Don't forget to leave some love.



See you tomorrow for the embellishments!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [23 Mar 10:16am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Super cute! This will be a great kit for all kids but especially boys! Thank you for sharing!

Totally agree with Lynna. I have boys. Thanks so much for sharing.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More