Monday, February 15, 2010

St. Patrick's Day: Feeling Lucky

Hi everyone. I'm here with my third blog train freebie for February. But before I give them to you, I would like to remind you first of my Pretty in Jeans Blog Wear set. It was made with pieces from my Pretty in Jeans kit and it has 1 background, 1 customizable header, 6 sidebar headers, 1 post divider, and step-by-step installation instructions. See the preview below for more information on this blog wear set and then click here for a sample.


Now on to my contribution to the bits n bobs St Patrick's Day blog train is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


papers
embellishments
alpha

This kit will be available until March 1 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

Train Station

Bits N Bobs
Artmama's Studio
Digital Blueprint <-- you are here
Designing Scraps
Gothic Iinspirations
Ellanoir Design
Creative Scraps
Miggins does Scrapsville
Crafted by Gina
ABCreations Digi Scrap Blog
Felice Original
Dark Moon's Dream
Scrappy Bit of Fun
Designed by Stina
Winters Loft
Creative Disorder
Created by Jill
Majik Of Mystee Designz
Designs by Nisa

Enjoy!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More