Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm here with the Q set of my Krystel ABC Alphas. But before I give them to you, I would like to remind you again of my lovely Valentine's kit at Exquisite Scraps, Hugs and Kisses. This beautiful and elegant kit is only available at it's discounted rate until the end of the day. It has 10 papers, an assortment of 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See the previews below for more information on this Valentine's kit.




While you're at the store, check out my Pretty in Jeans Blog Wear set as well. It was made with pieces from my Pretty in Jeans kit and it has 1 background, 1 customizable header, 6 sidebar headers, 1 post divider, and step-by-step installation instructions. See the preview below for more information on this blog wear set and then click here for a sample.


Now that those reminders are out of the way, here's the 17th installment of my ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


See you tomorrow for the start of the bits and bobs blog train. Enjoy your day everyone!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

Thank you so much for this letter and also for leaving the links for the last couple activated as well. We have been away on holidays with only limited internet access and I didn't want to miss any of your fantastic alpha.

Hugs to you, Keryn

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

I love these alphas! Thank you for sharing! :-)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More