Sunday, February 21, 2010

R ABC Alpha Installment

I'm sorry I'm a bit late posting this. I'm here with the R set of my Krystel ABC Alphas. But before I give them to you, I would like to remind you first of my Pretty in Jeans Blog Wear set. It was made with pieces from my Pretty in Jeans kit and it has 1 background, 1 customizable header, 6 sidebar headers, 1 post divider, and step-by-step installation instructions. See the preview below for more information on this blog wear set and then click here for a sample.


Isn't that a pretty blog wear set? Anyway, here's the R installment of my ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


See you this Tuesday for a new freebie kit.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

One more week until the "S" -- I can't wait! I love these alphas.

Thanks so much for today's letter 'R' ........ hugs, Keryn

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More