Sunday, November 15, 2009

Krystel ABC Alphas E Set

Hello! I'm here with the E set of my Krystel ABC Alphas. But before that, I want to remind everyone about my November blog train freebies. From here onwards, the train freebies will expire as they fall off my blog's homepage so snag them now while you still can.

Now, here's the fifth installment of my latest ABC alpha set. As always, click the preview to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love.


Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOX
*link expired*

7 comments:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 15 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Having a problem with download. Freezes on download site and will not work. :(

Glad I made it back for the repaired link. Thank you for sharing!!

J'adore vos alphas et je les attends toujours avec impatience ! Merci beaucoup ! Bambie

Great freebie! Thanks for it. Good starters and adds from pages on my grandson Ethan!

Hi,
Thanks, I can't get the download to work is something wrong or is it just me? :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More