Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Playing Fetch Kit

Hi everyone! After the slew of blog train freebies two weeks ago, I'm here with the first installment of my latest freebie kit, Playing Fetch. Playing Fetch is perfect for you pet lovers out there who enjoy spending time with your canine friends. This kit has 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of round silver tag alphas. See the image below for the full kit preview and then click on the second image for the papers. Don't forget to leave some love.



The embellishments will be up tomorrow morning. See you then!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Hi! I have an award for you on my blog, at http://desertgirl-designs.blogspot.com
Hugs!

Thank you, I love the doggie theme.

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More