Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fourth Krystel ABC Alphas

A very early good morning to you! I'm back with the fourth installment of my Krystel ABC Alphas. But before that, I want to let you know about the store-wide sale we're having at Exquisite Scraps this weekend. See the image below for more information and then head over to the store to take advantage of this huge 60% discount.


Now, here's the D installment of my Krystel ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love.


Enjoy your day!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

Encore merci pour ces superbes alphas.
Bambie

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 08 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for todays letter. I appreciate your generosity.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More