Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wedding: From this Moment

Good morning! I'm back with my second blog train this week - the BnB Wedding themed Blog Train. But before that, I'd like to remind you about the CU template sale I'm having at Exquisite Scraps for the next two weeks. All my CU templates are at a 30% discount until July 11. My templates are perfect for creating themed embellishments for freebie kits and kits for sale. Head over to the store to take advantage of this wonderful template sale. Check out the following previews for more information on my themed templates.



Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let me present you, From this Moment. It's a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of embroidered lowercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This wedding kit will be available until July 15 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops. Remember, we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet.

Train Station

Bits N Bobs
The Cats Meow
Digital Blueprint <--- you are here
Digicats (and dogs)
Winters Loft
BeeHaven Designz
Gothic Inspirations
Tagging Angels n Scraps
Seachells Scrapz
KNC Scraps

I'll see you later for my third blog train freebie.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

10 comments:

Thank you so much for this lovely kit.

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

It's a wonderful kit. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for sharing:)kristianne25

Thank you so much for sharing.

What a precious kit! thank you so much for sharing with us!

Thank you for the freebie, hun.

Thanks for sharing. Happy 4th of July!!!

Thanks so much for sharing but I can't get the papers and alpha to download it keeps giving me an error and says use another browser. I tried in Internet Explorer & Mozilla and get the same error. Any suggestions? Thanks, Teresa tjbntb@yahoo.com

I am having the same problem as the last person..this is a great kit thanks for sharing your part..you rock

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More