Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Goodie: Americana

Good afternoon! There are three blog trains coming through this week. The first is the Goodie Blog Train, kicking off today, the last day of June. But before I give you my part in the train, I'd like to let you know about the CU template sale I'm having at Exquisite Scraps for the next two weeks. All my CU templates are at a 30% discount from today until July 11. My templates are perfect for creating themed embellishments for freebie kits and kits for sale. Head over to the store now to take advantage of this awesome template sale. See the following previews for more information on my themed templates.



Here's my part for the Americana themed blog train. I may not be American nor from the US, but I do understand the significance of celebrating your country's independence. Anyway, my kit is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of glittery uppercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


My Americana kit will be available until July 15 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Anyway, here's the complete list of the train stops. Remember, we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet.

Train Station

pimp your tags
oopsie daisy
candy's treats
sticky kisses designs
scrapping bits
wilma 4ever
jens sweet temptations
charlie online
digi cats
miggin's place
rachel's expressionz
i don't give a scrap
tyger's tidbits
sevens scraps
stitchy angel creationz
girlfriend designz
ziggy fan scraps
digital blueprint <--- you are here
new kinda love
polkadot scraps

See you tomorrow for the kick-off of the other two blog trains coming through my blog and for the start of the Starving Artist Store Collaboration Kit.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

5 comments:

Love, love, love this!!! Thank you!!! :)

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Jun. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for participating in this beautiful blog train.

ty so much and luv your patriotic july goodie :)
p@t

thank you so much for sharing!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More