Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer: Beach Bum

Good afternoon! Here's my last blog train freebie this week - the Gothic Inspirations Summer themed Blog Train. But before we get to my freebie, I'd like to remind everyone again about the CU template sale I'm having at Exquisite Scraps for the next two weeks. My CU templates are marked down to $3.50 until July 11. Head over to the store to take advantage of this wonderful template sale. Check out the following previews for more information on my themed templates.



The Starving Artist Collab is also available at Exquisite Scraps (and a gazillion other stores) starting today, July 1 and will run until the end of the month. My contribution to this once in a lifetime store train is, Sweet Shoppe. Sweet Shoppe is a tagger-size kit with 12 papers (800x800), 45 embellishments, and 1 full set of chocolate alpha. You can purchase this super sweet kit for a very affordable price of $2.00. See the following previews for my contribution to this very big and very amazing store collaboration train.




After all those reminders, here's the very brightly-colored Beach Bum. It's a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase watercolor alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This bright summery kit will be available until July 15 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops. Remember, we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet.

Headquarters

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations
Jill with: Created By Jill
Nita with: Anti Social Distortions
Sky with: Sky's Scraps
Justine with: PSP Addict
Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)
Natasha with: Sticky Kisses Designs
Pia with: Digital Blueprint <--- you are here
Melissa with: Melissa's Scraps
Sarah with: Pimp My Tags With Scraps
Julie with: Bits N Bobs
Laura with: Laura's Designz

Enjoy this month's blog train freebies and see you in August for the next round.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

5 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish, etc. Theme post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you for the cute kit.

Love this kit....Thank you!! :)

I love the "Beach Bum" kit. The colors are phenomenal. Thanks so much for sharing it with us all.

thanks for this great freebie. I just love the colors. Have a great day.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More