Thursday, July 2, 2009

Christmas in July Freebie Kit

Good afternoon everyone! I'm back (for the fifth time this week) with a store freebie. But like what I usually do before giving away freebies, I'd like to give some reminders first. I'm having a CU template sale at Exquisite Scraps for the next two weeks. My CU templates are marked down by 30% until Saturday, July 11. Head over to the store to take advantage of this wonderful template sale. See the following previews for more information on my themed templates.



I'd also like to remind you of the Starving Artist Collab, also available at Exquisite Scraps (and a gazillion other stores) until the end of the month. My contribution to this once in a lifetime store train is, Sweet Shoppe. It's a tagger-size kit with 12 papers (800x800), 45 embellishments, and 1 full set of chocolate alpha. You can purchase this super sweet kit for a very affordable price of $2.00. See the following previews for my contribution to this very big and very amazing store collaboration train.




Now that I've gotten the reminders out of the way, here's my last freebie for the week. The designers of Exquisite Scraps came together for a month long Christmas in July freebie bonanza. I'm Day 2 and my contribution is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of felt uppercase alpha. Click the teaser preview below to download the kit from the store.


My contribution will only be available as a freebie until the next designer's contribution is activated so be sure to grab it now while it's still there. Happy Christmas in July everyone!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More