Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mico ABC Alpha: S

Good morning! It's 2:45 in the morning in my part of the world and since I can't sleep, I decided to post my Sunday ABC alpha freebie a few hours early. But I'd like to remind you first of a couple of things. My CU template sale is still going on at Exquisite Scraps, which will only be until the end of this week. My CU templates are marked down by 30% until Saturday, July 11. Head over to the store to take advantage of this wonderful template sale. See the following previews for more information on my themed templates.



I'd also like to remind you of the Starving Artist Collaboration Kit, also available at Exquisite Scraps (and a gazillion other stores) until the end of the month. My contribution to this once in a lifetime store train is, Sweet Shoppe. It's a tagger-size kit with 12 papers (800x800), 45 embellishments, and 1 full set of chocolate alpha. You can purchase this super sweet kit for a very affordable price of $2.00. See the following previews for my contribution to this very big and very amazing store collaboration train.




Now, here's the S set of my Mico ABC alphas. As always, click the image to download. Don't forget to leave some love!


Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More