Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Clara's Garden Freebie Kit

Good morning everyone! I'm here in our Training Room, waiting for our facilitator and participants to arrive. While waiting, I'd like to give you the first installment of this week's freebie kit. But before that, please bear with me as I let you read through the following reminders first.

My CU template sale is still ongoing at Exquisite Scraps. Until this Saturday, July 11, my lovely and versatile CU templates are marked down by 30%. Be sure to head over to the store this week to take advantage of this wonderful template sale. See the following previews for more information on my themed templates.



I'd also like to remind you of the Starving Artist Collaboration Kit, also available at Exquisite Scraps until the end of the month. My contribution to this unique store train is, Sweet Shoppe. It's a tagger-size kit with 12 papers (800x800), 45 embellishments, and 1 full set of chocolate alpha. You can purchase (you know you want to) this super sweet kit for a very affordable price of $2.00. See the following previews for my Sweet Shoppe contribution to this store collaboration train.




Now on to my freebie kit, let me introduce to you Clara's Garden. It has 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alpha created using a very soft pink and green color palette. See the image below for the full kit preview and then click on the second image for the papers. Don't forget to leave some love.



I'll be putting up the embellishments tomorrow morning. Oh and the July blog trains (Americana, Beach Bum, and From this Moment) are still available for download.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More