Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sampler: Children's Playground Cluster Frame

Good morning! After a long time, I have another store kit sampler freebie for you. I created a free cluster frame that matches my latest kit, Children's Playground. The kit was created in grungy greens, blues, and browns and has 10 papers, over 25 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See the kit previews below and then click on the last image to download the cluster frame.





If you like the cluster frame, head over to the store now to purchase the full kit. My Children's Playground kit is available at scrapper-size and tagger-size versions.

Come back tomorrow for another store kit sampler freebie. Have a nice day ahead of you!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More