Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sampler: Along the Corridor Cluster Frame

Good morning! I'm here with another matching cluster frame freebie. It's for the kit, Along the Corridor. I launched this a couple of weeks ago but just recently realized I haven't given you a matching freebie for it. The kit was created in very lively greens, blues, and yellows and has 10 papers, over 35 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See the kit previews below and then click on the last image to download the cluster frame.





If you like the cluster frame, head over to the store now to purchase the full kit. My Along the Corridor kit is now available both at scrapper-size and tagger-size versions.

Enjoy this round of store kit sampler freebies!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Thank you so much for this work of art. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in
SARIWO - The Digiscrap Freebies Search Engine, different to also find out can about Your works. Look at the post:
24 July 2009 [ 08:30am at Central- European time] – 3 pages.
Thanks again.

very cute frame! thanks so much

Thanks for the great freebie. I appreciate it!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More