Sunday, July 26, 2009

V Installment

Good morning! I'm here with the next installment of my Mico ABC alpha. But before that, I want to remind you first that we're down to the last week of the Starving Artist Collaboration Kit. It will only be available at Exquisite Scraps until the end of the month. My contribution to this wonderful store train is, Sweet Shoppe, a tagger-size kit with 12 papers (800x800), 45 embellishments, and 1 full set of chocolate alpha. You can purchase this super sweet kit for a very affordable price of $2.00. See the following previews for more information on Sweet Shoppe.




Now, here's the V installment of my Mico ABC alphas. I can hardly believe that we're already at the final few letters. Anyway, click the image to download. Don't forget to leave some love!


XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Thank you so much for the Alphas. The link for V isn't working. Just thought you might like to know.

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More