Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mico ABC Alphas: U Set

Good morning everyone! I'm here with the next installment of my Mico ABC alpha. But before that, I want to remind you first of the Starving Artist Collaboration Kit, available at Exquisite Scraps until the end of the month. My contribution to this wonderful store train is, Sweet Shoppe, a tagger-size kit with 12 papers (800x800), 45 embellishments, and 1 full set of chocolate alpha. You can purchase this super sweet kit for a very affordable price of $2.00. See the following previews for more information on Sweet Shoppe.




Now, let me present you the U set of my Mico ABC alphas. As always, click the image to download. Don't forget to leave some love!



XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Thank you so much for this work of art. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in
SARIWO - The Digiscrap Freebies Search Engine, different to also find out can about Your works. Look at the post:
20 July 2009 [ 02:45pm at Central- European time] – 3 pages"

Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More