Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back at Day 11

Good afternoon everyone! I'm back with a Christmas in July Day 11 store freebie. But before I give you the product link, I'd like to remind you first of the Starving Artist Collaboration Train, available at Exquisite Scraps until the end of the month. My contribution, Sweet Shoppe, is a tagger-size kit with 12 papers (800x800), 45 embellishments, and 1 full set of chocolate alpha. You can purchase this very tempting kit for a very affordable price of $2.00. See the following previews for more information on my Sweet Shoppe kit.




Now that I've tempted you with Sweet Shoppe, here's the Day 11 freebie in Exquisite Scraps' Christmas in July string of freebies. Today's freebie is a personal use red and green glitter alpha. Click the teaser preview below to download the kit from the store.


Just like my other contribution, this freebie will only be available until the next designer's contribution is activated so be sure to grab it now while it's still there.

Before I forget, I'd also like to remind everyone that the July blog train freebies (Americana, From this Moment, and Beach Bum) will only be available for download until this Wednesday, July 15.

Happy Christmas in July!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More