Thursday, July 9, 2009

Last Installment for Clara's Garden

Good morning. I woke up really early today so I decided to post the alphas for Clara's Garden already. But as always, I'll start with the reminders first.

My CU template sale is still ongoing at Exquisite Scraps and it will only be until this Saturday, July 11. All CU templates are marked down by 30% so be sure to head over to the store this week to take advantage of this wonderful template sale. See the following previews for more information on my themed templates.



Then of course, my contribution to the Starving Artist Collaboration Kit is also available at Exquisite Scraps until the end of the month. Sweet Shoppe is a tagger-size kit with 12 papers (800x800), 45 embellishments, and 1 full set of chocolate alpha. Starving Artist kits can be bought at participating stores for the very affordable price of $2.00. See the following previews for a better look at my very tempting contribution Sweet Shoppe.




Now that the reminders are done, here are the stone alphas for Clara's Garden. Click the image below to download the alphas. Don't forget to leave some love.


Come back this weekend for a Christmas in July surprise and my regular abc alpha freebie.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Thank you for this kit! My daughter, Clara, loves pink and this kit will be great for many of her pictures!!

It's beautiful! Thank you!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More