Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mico ABC Alphas: T Set

Good morning everyone! Here's my usual Sunday ABC alpha freebie. But I'd like to remind you first of the Starving Artist Collaboration Kit, also available at Exquisite Scraps. My contribution to this wonderful store train is, Sweet Shoppe, a tagger-size kit with 12 papers (800x800), 45 embellishments, and 1 full set of chocolate alpha. You can purchase this super sweet kit for a very affordable price of $2.00. See the following previews for more information on Sweet Shoppe.




Now, let me give you the 20th installment of my Mico ABC alphas. As always, click the image to download. Don't forget to leave some love!


My Day 11 contribution to the Exquisite Scraps Christmas in July is still available for a few more hours. See the post here for the product link.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More