Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Watermelon Sherbet Embellishments

I'll be in training the entire day today and I don't know if I'll be able to open my laptop. I'm posting the Watermelon Sherbet embellishments via scheduled post. Before I give you the embellishments though, I'd like to remind everyone that my Carnival Theme templates are available at Exquisite Scraps at a dollar off until Saturday, May 23. See the template previews below.



Pretty, aren't they? They're perfect for creating elements for carnival themed kits or layouts. Anyway...here are the embellishments of this week's freebie kit.


See you tomorrow for the matching alpha.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More