Thursday, May 21, 2009

Watermelon Sherbet Alpha

Good morning! Before anything else, I'd like to remind you about the dollar off introductory price of my Carnival theme templates. They're available at Exquisite Scraps for $4.00 until Saturday, May 23. Check out the template previews below.



Okay, now here's the matching alpha of my Watermelon Sherbet kit. I hope you like it. Click the image to download the alphas. Don't forget to leave some love and as always, comments and suggestions are welcome.


Have a nice day ahead of you!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

This is great. Can't wait to get started. Thanks so much.

Karen SHelly

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you very much for sharing this great alpha!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More